cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in simple(File-XI-File)scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using this blog i was doing simple(File-XI-File)scenario.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

But i am getting the error

Runtime error

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_TO_FILE_CC_: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.

What could be the problem ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur Mapping objects and do test it in the test tab of MM or IM before activating.Once it is done do activate it.

Refer to below links as well:

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-i

/people/srinivas.vanamala2/blog/2007/02/05/step-by-step-guide-xml-file-2-xml-file-scenario-part-ii

Cheers,

Prasanthi.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your mapping created. test it independently as mentioned in this blog - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Further ref:

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sony

Can you give more details,.

1. What is the mapping you are using?

2. What is the source and what is the target? with an example?

Cheers..

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check the follwing thread. Problem Solved

regards

krishna