cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt About Creation of Software Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have One Doubt Regarding Creation of Software Component While We Are Working with <b>Business Services.</b>

If We Don't know the SLD Part then We Didn't Create SLD Part then We will go for Business Service.

then How To Organize the Objects in the IR Part With out Creation of S/W Comp.

Please Clear My Doubt......

Regards

Khanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khanna

if you want to communicate with an "abstract system" , then you go for Biz Service. An abstract system can be a Webservice or a fileserver. In such a case there is no need for an entry in the SLD.

You can maintain the objects in IR for any SWC that is available in the SLD by importing the SWC.

The SWC can be created for a third party system in the SLD and you can import the same.

Does this clear your doubt?

Regards

krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

For working in XI one should start with SLD part. Whether you go for business service or business system, comes at a later stage. First create a Product and SWCV and then go to IR and ID.

You will not have ur business service registered in SLD but you have to group all ur XI objects in a SWCV in IR.

Hope it clarifies.

Regards,

Latika.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>If We Don't know the SLD Part then We Didn't Create SLD Part then We will go for Business Service.</i>

If u dont know much abt the physical details of the system involved, u should opt for Business Service. Suppose u r using an HTTP client. Now this client in itself does not represent a system. Therefore for integration in such cases, Business Service are used.

<i>then How To Organize the Objects in the IR Part With out Creation of S/W Comp.</i>

IR part will remain exactly the same whether u choose Business System or Business Service.

Regards,

Prateek