cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the reason of window not being called

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working with a copied form YY_MEDRUCK. This form is to produce purchase order details ouput. there are about 9 windows on First page which are in following orders.

1MAIN

2 ADDRESS

3 CONSGNE

4 DELDATE

5 FOOTER

6 HEADER

7 INFO

8 INFO1

9 LOGO

Problem is that window CONSGNE is not called. I know it because first of all it was not showing the address on the desired position on the first page, then for the confirmation I debugged the form when ME23N was called and when I tried to see the print preview.

I found the while debugging the form, all the windows got called off but CONSGNE window was not called.

Could someone let me know if window is defined in a form the the page then why window is not called. Any suggestion for this ?

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really kind of getting confused over here. Previously changes were done by some other guy. Now though the form is a copied form but the same form is working in productive system and values are coming when I debugged in productive system there CONSGNE window was getting called.

print program for this is SAPFM06P for ouput type Y009, same output type is also used in productive system.

Now I donot know as this is a standard print program and even if I debug the print program i do not know where to put the break point so that I can actually see why window is not being called. The problem is i am not supposed to make changes in the standard program and only in YY_MEDRUCK form.

Can you give me some suggestion to go in a right direction to fix up this problem.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

a small suggestion.....if the same form & driver program is working fine in your productive system for the output type, why don't you download the script and driver prog. from production to dev so that this problem is fixed? then you can do the modifications required in that, if am not misunderstood

if helpful, reward

Sathish. R

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

check in transaction nace , if the systems have been configured to triggred the same form!

Regards,

Sooness

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I hope that if the lines are not commented in that window, if the conditions are satisfied in your print program and the values for the variables inside the window are getting from the print program, you have passed the text elements in OPEN_FORM fm in the driver program of that window

if helpful, reward

Sathish. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether there are any conditions and also look for the text elements inside the window

Regards

Shiva

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

the lines in that window might have been commented!

Like:

<b>/*</b> &Variable&

Regards,

Sooness