cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpm process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have one doubt, we will be defining the BPM process using some steps defined, that is fine.

but, there is a tx.SWF_XI_PBUILDER (i.e process builder), i think so using these tx. also we can define .

my question is,

1. what is the diff. between these two.

2. whether we want to define event for these.

3. for e.g , if i am defining the workflow process using the tx. hw the link takes place b/w the process and scenerio which i had done.

plz reply me as soon as possible.

thx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

. >>>>>what is the diff. between these two.

The tool that is part of IR is used in XI for cross process Integration. So, if you want create a workflow as a part of XI, you use the tool in IR.So, you can't use the tx.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

ok, then what is the purpose the tx. why they seperately gave in xi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tamilarasan

The concept of workflow existed prior to BPM. Xi is just a part of BPM. BPM is nothing but a "glorified workflow"

One imp thing you should remember. If you invoke any transaction, you are starting an ABAP program in tha ABAP stack. This implies the transaction existing independently of XI.

REgards

krishna

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>but, there is a tx.SWF_XI_PBUILDER (i.e process builder), i think so using these tx. also we can define .

you do not use this to biuld BPMs in XI

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi michal,

i know that we can build BPM in these tx. i want to know the answer foe the question which i mention above.