cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing condition type for TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.,

I have create new condition type for TAXINN procedure.but i couldnot create the condition record.while create the condition record the system will give " Tax indicator in not maintained in JCST"

Condit. type <b>JCST</b> IN A/R CST Access seq. <b>JCST</b> IN: Central Sales tax

Cond. class <b>D Taxes</b> Plus/minus positive a

Calculat.type A Percentage

Cond.category <b>D Tax</b>

Rounding rule Commercial

Access Sequence is : <b>Country / Plant Region / Region / Customer Tax classification / Material Tax classification</b>

but this condtion type not maintained in TAXINN procedure.

pls give idea about for this.

Regards.,

lakshmanan

E-mail id : <b>lakshmanans@pricol.co.in</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You require to add the new condition type to SD pricing Procedure, instead of TAXINN. TAXINN is condition based Tax Procedure & does not have SD condition types in it.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while create the condition record for JCST. the system will indimate " tax indicator D is not maintain for JCST"

Former Member
0 Kudos

where r u maintaining condition record... i think these dont require condition record.. if iam wriong correct...

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe that you haven't assigned this D (customer or material) tax classification to the JCST tax category. Please check the following SD IMG task:

IMG > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Taxes > Define Tax Relevancy of Master Records

Define the relevant tax classifications for materials and customers.

I know little about India taxes, but please feel free to write with general tax questions.

Thanks,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i could not created the condition type JCST in vk11.the system give "Tax indicator D is not defined for use with condition type JCST"

Regards.,

lakshmanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if JCST is also created in V/06.

Also check if the account key you are using is availble in T.Code: OBCN. If not maintained, maintain it. Only after that you can see it in OB40.

If JCST is not working fine, try creating a new condition type, say ZCST, which should be a copy of JIN1.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In India there is option to choose one Tax procedure from TAXINN & TAXINJ. TAXINJ was being used upto 4.6c, which was formula based & the formula was maintained in Tax Code. TAXINN was introduced from 4.7 & recommended to use Tax procedure TAXINN, as it is simple & based on condition record. Like TAXINJ, which has SD condition in it, TAXINN has none of the SD condition in it & it is totlly driven by SD pricing Procedure. Relating to Condition Type JCST, as mentioned by you, it is a maintained as tax condition type. As it is Tax Condition type, it is recommended to maintain G/L accounts in OB40 & VKOA, but as for maintaining condition record, it has to be maintained in VK11. Ensure that Condition Type JCST is in your SD pricing Procedure, so that the value is calculated.

The above was an Overview on TAXINN & also base level comparision with TAXINJ.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls give more idea about TAXIINN SD part only.

we dont have maintained condition type in TAXINN procedure.

but i need the sales tax condition type with customer and material tax classificaton.