cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can write our z program in standard print prog RVADOR01 plz urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guru

What is requirment i developed on zsmart form. for this i have one Zprint program.

I want assing this zprint proram in entry form . But it gives dump like conflict type.. what may be problem . I copied stand. RVADOR01 in this I write one perform. In this perform i write smart form code. Is it wrie way or not give me suggestions.Plz very urgent. I only pass vbeln in this .plz give me suggestions.

Plz urgent

Durgesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I assume that you have :

smartform

driver program of type subroutone pool

their is one main subroutine in driver program entry_xyz or whatever which calls

other subroutines .

Now go to nace assign smartform name , to print program name and subroutine name ex . entry_xyz .

It it does not works ask your function consultunt to configure driver program , smartform and entry routine in nace .

regards

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you copy the report RVADOR01 into Z then remove all the Write_form statement and then call the FM of the smartform and pass the Internal Table to the same

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you rvador01 is Print of an order confirmation by SAPscript you cannot assing it to smartform . For smartform you will have to create a new printprogram .

Regards