cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Overview for Line Item of Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We currently use SRM 4.0 with ECC6. When a user punches out from a Vendor Catalogue and returns to SRM with the items in the shopping cart, we have the following situation:

When the user clicks on the line item and goes to the Account Assignment Overview, the entire line showing the current Cost Centre and G/L code details is not displayed. However, the shopping cart shows no errors and when the user simply hits the order button, the PO created in ECC6 contains the default cost centre and G/L code (as specified in PPOMA_BBP & SPRO respectively) in it's account assignment section.

My Question:

How can we get to view the Account Assignment details in the Overview for the line item in the Shopping Cart in SRM?

Please advise.

thanks

Anirban Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to say you are not able to see anything when you expand the Account assigenmnt Overwview node?If so,please see teh foll note :

Note 921767 - Default settings: Account assignment data is blank in ECS

Also if you have implemented any ITS template changes for the account assignemnt overview screen wrongly then also the account assignemnt details may not be displayed.

Also to specify your own criteria for determining the G/L account,you have the BADI "BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

thanks for the prompt reply. Could you please elaborate a bit more on ITS template?

When the user clicks on Account Assignment overview, the line item showing the account assignment details for the particular line item in the shopping cart is not displayed. It does display the following information:

Total value of item $31.30

It also displays the title of all the columns viz:

Line | Value | Assigned To | Description | G/L Account | Description |Business Area...

We do not have ECS activated, hence I believe the Note 921767 would not be applicable.

is there a way I could attach a screen shot, you would probably be able to see the issue. If you have an email address that I could send the screen shot, please let me know.

thanks

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send me the screen shots at disha_1008@yahoo.co.in.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.