cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Step within an Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Integration process which is invoked Asynchronously. Within the process one step is a synchronous step. I have given the following settings to this step.

Mode: Synchronous

Synchronous Interface: MI_Sync_Inter

Request message: async_var_1

Response message: async_var_2

Receiver From: Send Context

The variables async_var1_ and async_var_2 match the Request and Response message types of the MI_Sync_Inter.

And the Receiver Determinationis defined properly in the ID (with an interface mapping IM_Process_RFC). However while executing the scenario, I get and error message saying IM_Process_RFC is not available in the runtime cache.

But this mapping is available in the cache. I did a delta refresh and also complete refresh. Still I get this error. Intead of a Sync step, if I put an Async step, the process works fine.

Any pointers to what might be the problem?

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>And the Receiver Determinationis defined properly in the ID (with an interface mapping IM_Process_RFC). However while executing the scenario, I get and error message saying IM_Process_RFC is not available in the runtime cache.</i>

>>>

is IM_Process_RFC being used inside BPM ? Then note that the mesg. interfaces need to be abstract.

Do a check on the message interfaces used and defined in BPM. Also in SXI_CACHE check for the return code of BPM.. it should be 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Interface Mapping is not used within the Process. It is used to map an abstract (sync) interface of the Process with an RFC.

I verified the receiver/interface determinations. All these are correct. And as i mentioned earlier, if i change the interface to async one, it works fine...

Regards,

Pradeep

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Does this Interface Mapping have both request and response mapping?

Are the corresponding Message Types inthe Interface Mapping for both the request and response valid?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, they have both (request & response) mappings and the message types are also valid

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Outbound(It should be Abstract synchronous )and Inbound interfaces in Interface Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Outbound is Abstract Synchronous and the Inbound is an RFC.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check your Interface determination and Receiver determinations are properly configured or not.