Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SXMB_MONI in SOAP Header -->Call Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Got a problem with monitoring activity.

In SXMB_MONI, iam getting errors with Call Adapter section in SOAP HEADER section of the message.

The Error part shows the following error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 4657f861-f853-60e8-e100-00000a80314d(INBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can anybody give me a clear picture of the exact error and what could be the diagnosis for this particular problem.

cheers,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

<i>Temporary Tablespace is Empty</i>

This error is the result of your oracle database which has been filled up. You need to extend your temp table space.

/thread/58277 [original link is broken]

/thread/174812 [original link is broken]

Regards,

Prateek

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Santosh

Can you elaborate your requirement pls...

Cheers..

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudev,

Iam getting some messages with red flag in sxmb_moni

upon opening the message and checking the error, the error is appearing under the "Call Adapter" section of the XML message.

the SoapHeader-->error part under Call Adapter shows<b> "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 4657f861-f853-60e8-e100-00000a80314d(INBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-25153: Temporary Tablespace is Empty"</b>

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh

1.Check your authorization settings in XI and R/3. Whether the user has sufficient rights to execute the Function Module etc. This is the most common reason for this error.

2.If the XI system was brought online even before the R/3 system then re-activate the communication channels from the Integration directory.

Cheers..

Vasu

<u><i><b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b></i></u>