cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing/copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

what should be the settings to have different pricing procedure in credit memo request when created with ref to Invoice.

for eg:OR -0001 01 01 A 1 = RVAA01

CR-0001 01 01 9 1 = RVAA02

I need to have RVAA02 instead of standard RVAA01 in my credit memo request.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what should be the settings to have different pricing procedure in credit memo request when created with ref to Invoice.

for eg:OR -0001 01 01 A 1 = RVAA01

CR-0001 01 01 9 1 = RVAA02

I need to have RVAA02 instead of standard RVAA01 in my credit memo request.this should reflect when I create credit memo request with reference to (F2) invoice.

What should be my settings in copy controls.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are already did you pricing procedure.. only thing you need to do is asing the doc.type CR to the pricing procedure...got spro>sales and distribution>Basic functions>pricning> pricing control> define and assing pricing procedure> defien doc.pricing procedure. and asising to sales doc.type there... and in define pricing procedure.. OVKK.. give.. sales areacus.rpicing proceduredoc.pricng procedure+RVAA02...

when ever you are entering CR it automaticlly picks RVAA02...

reward if it helps...

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mallil,

In OVKK,The pricing procedure is determined by Sales area+document pricing procedure Customer pricing procedurePricing procedure+condition type

So as you want different pricing procedure for credit memo You create a new sales document pricing procedure & assighn that to the combination

Then you can have different pricing procedures for different doccument types

Feel free to get back for clarification

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think you have the answer.. ie by changing the doc. pricing proc. you can have RVAA02 triggerd instead of RVAA01.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore