cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM - Taxes and Netvalue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a issue with the sales bom wherein the requirement is that the Main item of the BOM must be relevant for PA (Netvalue of the main item must be posted to accounts) where as the taxes must be posted at the sub items level.The main item would be relevant for Inventory and the prices must be maintained both at main and sub item levels.Since price is required for the calculation of taxes at sub item level, after calculation of taxes, Netvalue at subitem level must be made zero and only taxes must be calculated at sub item level.

I tried by maintaining a new condition for discounts in pricing procedure for offsetting the netvalue by 100% discount but it is asking for a accounting key (condition not statistical and if maintained statistical it will not offset the netvalue) and value field assignment in COPA. If the same is maintained then the discounts also gets posted which should not as per the requirement.

Is there any other way around?? In short requirement is at Main Item level, PA should happen and taxes must be ZERO and at sub item level, Taxes should be calculated and Netvalue must be zero.

Awaiting your suggestions.

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan.,

I dont think it is possible in Standard SAP

Thanks & Regards

Narayana