cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control from invoice to a sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the copy control settings required for creating any sales document from an invoice. I didn't find any help regarding this topic. Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have sent the variant config material to ur email id .. plzzz check ..

reward points if useful

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

copy control are very useful in the business process . so wehave somant copy controls are availbale in the sap sales and distribution. go to billing -Copying control: Sales document to billing document- maintain copying requirement according to u r business process

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

from sales doc. to invoice.. goto VTAF.. and select RE to F2...goto details...copying requremets 21...go back...seletc the item...and seletc item cat.. TAN and goto details...copying req.. 301..

reward if it helps...

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Thanks a lot for your solution. It is working, but only to some extent. Finally it is showing a message "No customer master record exists for sold-to party". I have tried all options and data transfer routines available. Is there anything that I am missing?

Please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

The copy control settting we have in Standard SAP for invoice to Order.,

Take examle of return order,We create a return order with reference to Invoice so we have copy contols from F2to RE,In this we have data transfers,Copy requirements as we have in Qt to OR & in item aopy controls also we have as in QT or OR

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana