cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message get stuck in queue; succeeding messages not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys!

I have a problem I hope you can help me out with. Whenever a message gets an error status in XI, all the other succeeding messages wait in queue without getting processed.

Is there a way I can bypass the message with an error so that the following messages, the ones unrelated to the message that errored, get processed?

Thanks in advance!

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

have a look at the following

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/12/how-to-prioritize-messages-in-xi

thanx

ahmad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies!

I'm still working on the problem, but keep the suggestions coming...

Regards,

Glenn

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Real world problem on production server

/people/prashanth.azharuddin/blog/2006/11/24/some-errors-in-an-xi-production-environment

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By default the integration server tries to send "3 times with a gap of 5 mins " the message to the target system before it comes to the status "system error".A report cannot be scheduled at the adapter engine level, But a rule can be defined at the adapter engine level if the version of XI is 7.0.

The erroneous message can be edited and can be resent through the Runtime work bench--> Message monitoring.Thus the successive messages will be processed .

Message sequencing is achieved by using the QOS as "EOIO"

Regards,

kiran kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are dealing with Quality Of Service EOIO the following blog could help:-

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Thanks,

Anand

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

<i>Is there a way I can bypass the message with an error so that the following messages, the ones unrelated to the message that errored, get processed?</i>

You may do the following,

1. Manual execute the entry in Queue where it is stuck

2. Delete the entry manually from the queue.

3. Schedule reports

Have a look here

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Prateek