cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate final settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all SD gurus, im in the process of learning sap sd,please do respond to my queries,

when im trying to do final rebate settlement for a customer,i m not able to do, getting an error " sales volume is not current"so cudnt do final settlement.

am i missing anything,?then y am i getting thiserror.?

waiting for all ur quick responces,,

thank u all

regards

vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

updating the sales volume , go to the the se38 give the programme SDBONT06

then click on execute ( or f 8)executive, specipy the receipt number.sales area,then accural & business volumes will update

please reward if it is useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u sibashish.

i think this wud solve my problem

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I gave you the transaction VBOF in my earlier reply and somebody has agin given you the program name from that transaction.

You have given points to him and I think you should have awarded points to everyone for this purpose,if that was the case

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

then click on execute ( or f 8)executive, specipy the receipt number.sales area,then accural & business volumes will update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Chck the validity dates Whethere the rebate validity dates are current or it is in the past

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

You have created a rebate agreement with validty date in the past.you have to update your previous billing documents by running the transaction VBOF and then you will be able to proceed further.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karan and narayana

yes i know that, ive mantained current validity periods only.......anyways final settlement is done on end of the period..so i did maintain...is that only reason that this error occured cud there be any other....but thank u all i will just try again..

i did maintain the validity periods for condition record aswell?

thanku

reagrds

vivek