Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me urgently.

I have done all the settings required for the Automatic Credit Control. It is blocking at Order level.

But I also want that the system after removing block by VKM3 for Order should block me at the Delivery level and PGI level. I have done all the settings. But this is not happening at the Delivery level or the PGI level.

Can someone give me urgent solution.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushant.,

If you want to block at 2 levels in Order & delivery you should do determinations in OVA8 at 2 credit groups

Credit control areaRisk categoryCredit group(order)

Credit Control areaRisk CategoryCredit group(Delivery)

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

I did at both the levels...but at Delivery level when I am doing PGI it is not blocking or giving me warning..

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushat,

Check if you have assigned the Delivery Credit grp & Goods issue credit group

to Delivery type in S&D> Basic Func>Credit Mgmt-->Assign Sales doc & Delivery documents.

Also re-check the assignment of Credit control area with Risk category & Credit Grp using OVA8.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajinkya...I have done all these. But still while saving delivery I am not getting warning...also while doing post goods...

I only got warning at saving sales order. the doc got blocked for delivery. i released it using VKM3. and proceeded. ideally i shd also get while saving delivery and pgi...am i right??

Pl clarify

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Once u release a sale order , how can it show blocked for other subsequent functions. BTW which upgrade group u r using (000012 or 000015 ).

Regrds,

Binayak

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi ...u have done all the settings for block the order document when the credit limit is exceeds....and u have an option to release the order doc.by VKM3. Actually in implementation u need not to assign the process of VKM3. It has been controlled by Credit Manager.He is the authentication person to release the document...if u release the blocked doc. then the delivery must be happend...and u can do billing also....it might be helpful for u......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushat,

Not sure if you found an answer to this?

I had a very similar problem, but have just resolved:

I had done configuration the same as you (auto credit check at sales order entry, delivery and goods issue). The following is an example -

If you release your credit blocked sales order today (07.04.2008), this date is written to the sales order in field VBAK-CMFRE (release date).

You then try to create delivery and subsequently post goods issue, but the credit check does not take place.

The reason appears to be that a re-check does nto take place if teh delivery and GI take place on the same date as the sales order is released. This is controlled in the config transaction OVA8 in the area called 'Released Documents Are Still Unchecked', field 'Number of Days'. The help for this field states:

"This function is used for checking documents that have already been released by a credit representative, but that have subsequently been changed. The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

- The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

- The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here."

The last bullet point is the key one.

I tested this and if you waited until the day after the order was released, then the delivery and GI are credit checked.

There does not seem to be any standard control to be able to turn this off and allow a credit check on delivery and GI even on the same day as sales order is released.

Hope this belated message helps you or maybe helps others who search SDN with a similar problem.

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to make reference to SAP Note on this subject - 52637. This note explains a little more and how to change this behaviour. Also refers to other notes on same topic.

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushat t,

as per your requirement the main setting is FD32 screen here u assign risk category as low risk , then system will block the document at pgi level due to credit limit exceeded, and make sure your automatic credit check determination (OVA8)

iam sure try now it will work out , if it helps pls reward me

Thanks&Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

i feel no one is reading my email properly. I want to repeat that all the settings that you and others have referred have been done.

I am getting a warning at the sales order saving level. I remove the block using VKM3 and create delivery. I want now the block at delivery creation level and PGI level.

What more settings are needed.? I have done all settings from the img.com site solution. I am sure about it.

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushat t,

T.code OVAD assign credit groups delivery and pgi level to delivery document type LF

and dont forget to maintain central data in FD32 SCREEN

hope this will solve the problem

Thanks& Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grushat.,

If you want to block at PGI level then use sredit group as 3 that is at PGI level

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try VD05 for that particular customer ..

here u can block by sales order , delivery or billing ,... try it

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhan,

I am talking blocking due to auto credit control. What you are talking is about blocking a customer...

Pl advise.