cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBEP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a beginner trying to write some queries and wondered why there are duplicates in VBEP scheduling lines? What is the technical and functional reasons for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear James,

you have often two schedule lines for one sales order item. It means: one schedule line with the required date and the second schedule line with the confirmed date. Because the schedule lines are always created each to different date, we have to create two schedule lines: one for the reuired date and second to the confirmed date.

It is also allowed to have several required schedule lines per item. Then you have different dates, on which you have to deliver the same material to the same customer. So, you do not need to create many items obligatory. This functionality is often used, for example, in scheduling agreements.

I hope, this info explains a little bit your question and helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai akmal,

i want to know about schedulling aggrements,iam working on that project right now, can u share some more data about scheduling aggrements,any material which covers about the splitting rules,delivery scheduling, JIT scheduling etc..

it will be a great use to me.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram,

thank you for your interest in scheduling agreements. First of all, my response above was intended to help James in understanding VBEP problem.

Concerning the SD scheduling agreements, it is a very big area so that it is impossible to explain it in a short form. There is SAP documentation for this and SAP notes (also many FAQ and consulting notes) where the typical questions are answered. As a SAP employee I have mostly to deal with the SAP internal documentation which has the status "Confidential" or "For internal use only". So, I hope on your understanding that I cannot sebd this documentation to you.

However, if you have concrete questions, you can post them here in forum or create a customer message in SAP Marketplace and I will do my best to answer your questions so detailed as I can.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD IMS, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consult an Abaper for the issue being faced by you. Also check the link mentioned below to understand table:

Link: http://www.sap-img.com/

Topic: Free ABAP eBook Download

SAP MM, SD, FI, PS, PP, PM, HR, System Tables

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward Points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear James,

What do you mean by duplicates in shceduling linkes.

VBEP records will be like:

Client, Sales Document Number, Item Number, Scheduling Line ...... This is unique key .....

You will not have a duplicate record with the same unique key.

Regards,

Naveen.