cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content conversion file picked up no output

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , i am trying a content conversion. the sender communication channel picked up the csv file after some eroors and correcting those errors. now i can't see the output xml file. i can't see any processed messages in sxmb_moni. when looked at all monitoring options, under cache monitoring the sender communication channel's direction is being showed as reciever. although in ID it shows as sender. thats the only odd thing i found in the scenario. how do u go on trouble shooting this problem. io know the file is picked up and in xi. can't monitor it from there. please advice me on how to trouble shoot content conversion.

thnak you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r done with communication channel monitoring and the status is success for ur CC...then do the Message Monitoring (Select Adapter Engine) and look for the Audit Log of ur message....You will see the entire message lifecycle in Adapter Engine...

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>under cache monitoring the sender communication channel's direction is being showed as reciever.

make sure that u have atleast two communication channels,one is sender and other is receiver in ID

secondly,check adapter monitoring in RWB,looks like u have not configured ur communication channels properly

thanx

ahmad