Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

if i want particular customer proceedings to go to a seperate G/L account,

for that can i had:

1. defined my own account assignment groups for that customer apart from standard., and in VOKA i have done the customising and given the no of the separate G/L account.?

we dont create a condition records for KOFI, then where shall we use the condition tables, what is the use if them in access seq KOFI.

can any one tell me how the system reacts with the condition tables ?

thank you.

regards

sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sriram.,

We dont maintain condition records for revenue account detremination,,We detremine the r evenue accouont determination so that the data is extracted from the particular sales org,cutomer acc ass group,material acc ass group,This is nothing maintaining the transaction,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

account determination uses condition technique. And definitely means you need to maintain the conditon records for it. Though you have not used a separate GL account it just means that this new customer acc. group accounts are also posted the GL account you mentioned. This mentioning is nothing maintaining a condition record.

<b>" we dont create a condition records for KOFI, then where shall we use the condition tables "</b> : And once you say you have done the customizing in VKOA ( Not VOKA ) , means you have done all the things necessary which includes maintaining conditon records. I hope i understood your query.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore