cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have strange problem..We have an existing webdynpro application. At runtime all the buttons are disabled. Even if i add new button, those buttons also disabling at runtime. THis is happening only to button. not for Links etc.

Even i checked all the properties like enable, visible. Even i checked the code, no code setting the property at runtime.

Help me pls..

BM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Check whether have you assign any action to those buttons or not.

Until you don’t assign any action buttons gets disable. Go to the action properties and assign the action for the buttons.

Regards,

Mithu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Whenever you create a button you need to assign an <b>action</b> to a button, otherwise the buttons will be disabled, meaning you cannot perform any action.

In order to assign an action to a button, go to the Properties Sheet, there you'll find the property called an Action->click on a button(right side)->create an action(an action is created in the implementation, where in you can write the code). Then the buttons will get enabled.

Regards,

Jhansi

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can debug the application and check the state of button at runtime. Check if it is has enabled==true at runtime.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma