cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason For Action - MASSG Drop down not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to do a drop down for Reason for Action field MASSG in the termination scenario using HCM processes and forms. But when I see the form in portal the drop down does not work. Do I have to implement badi for that? Or trigger an event? I read in the documentation that HCM processes and form do not required badi implementation as ISR scenarios. Is that Correct?

I am using HR admin Drop down control for this field and doing Default binding = $record.MASSG.DATA[].FIELD and specify item value = $record.sap-vhlist.MASSG\.DATA\.FIELD.item[]

Thanks for the help. Appropriate points rewarded.

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Michael_Bonrat
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

you don't have to implement a BadI, that's absolutely correct, the logic is coming from the backend through the entity form scenario and the assigned infotype field. I suppose you have an issue in the details of the binding. Here the procedure changed a little bit between xACF-Forms and ZCI-Forms. Are you working with an ZCI-Form?

First thing make sure you are using the correct ISR-Library (see notes ZCI , ISR Library)

Second thing check note 1013227, where you see exactly, how to do the binding.

Regards

Michael Bonrat (Solution Manager/HCM Processes and Forms)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Sorry for replying this late. I am using ZCI layout category and using the ISR native library. I followed the note 1013227 but still the problem exists.

Thanks

Prasad