Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme problem with 2004s sp08 portal

brad_landry2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did some custom wda for EH&S in our DEV ERP2005 that includes some input help from the system.

At first, the input help popup was not diplaying right in my DEV Portal (WDA iview), all the outline was blank, the upright "X" to close the window was invisible.

I used this guide to correct the problem :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75...

I added the sap-ep-themeroot as application parameter, because sap-ccsurl was not working at all. (?sap-ep-themeroot=/sap/public/bc/ur/nw5/themes/sap_tradeshow)

Also, I changed my sap.useWebDynproStyleSheet to true in my visual admin, restarded j2ee.

In my DEV portal, it works good, input help popup displays right.

I did the same in our TST portal (transported Iview to TST portal, WDA to ERP TST).

It does not work in our TST portal. In the iView preview, the input help popup is displaying right, but not when I load the iView from the role.

I added the sap-ep-themeroot in the code with the help of the above guide, did not change a thing.

Also, I transported the sap_tradeshow from ERP DEV mime repository to ERP TST, no good.

Anybody had that problem before? Thank you.

Brad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do SAP notes 970850 and 1033496 help?

Regards, Heidi

brad_landry2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,