cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

How do I delete transaction data on both side of the aisle, the MD05 in R/3 and the same in APO, In and out of planning time fence also. This is all done in sandboxs.

Thanks for your inputs.

Sadat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add on to what Somnath said:-

you would ideally delete orders where they are created

that would be Planned orders in APO and orders in the execution stage in R3. So a SO is best deleted in R3 if created there,

there are a few deletion transactions

You can delete most of the transaction data by executing program /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE. (check if this works with your 000 version)

some other deletion programs are

/SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL for SD orders

/SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER for PPDS orders (already mentioned by Somnath)

You might want to look at this for some interesting insights (albeit old)

Note 334692 - APO - R/3 integration: Notes on troubleshooting

If you want some tricky stuff, You can also check if you can delete orders using the BAPIs. If you use a order number that already exists and put a value of 0 it might delete that order. This BAPi can be manipulated in a program to give you a deletion program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somnath/Harish:

Thanks alot for your input, I havent been able to locate transaction /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER either on SAP menu or IMG.

About /SAPAPO/RCLDEL I was able to delete few transactions but not all, but the transaction for SD above does work great removing all from APO.

I was wondering how do I delete the forecast which I created in APO itself.

I did try deleting it using RLCEL transaction in SNP by keyfigure but unsuccessful.

Thank you for your time.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be a report .. so pl go to SE38 and execute this....

interestingly even the SD transaction should have a SE38 execution but seems like they have created a transaction for it and did not do so for the PP delete

to delete forcast- where did you create it? in SNP or did you transfer it from DP?

if you create it as a -ve order in SNP you should be able to delete it in RRP3

if you transferred it to SNP from DP you should be able to transfer any KF containing zeros (empty row) instead of the forecast

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadat,

As Harish has mentioned /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER is not a transaction but a report to be executed from SE38.

/SAPAPO/RLCDEL will only delete transaction data created in SNP (typically Categories E*).

For deleting Forecast using /SAPAPO/RLCDEL try using the respective category groups (FA, FC) instead of keyfigure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

I work with SCM 5.0 and I would like to delete PP/DS orders (e.g. AB or AJ). Is it not possible to use RLCDEL for these PP/DS orders (as you write) - that means, do I necessarily need to use the mentioned report? (Because generally you can choose the category, but I could not manage to delete these orders with RLCDEL).

If I can not use RLCDEL, is there any possibility to delete these orders only in APO (as it is possible in RLCDEL, where I can chose only between "only APO" and "APO and R/3")?

Thanks

Guido

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guido,

For PPDS created orders (like category AB or AJ) you have to necessarily use the report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER. Transaction /SAPAPO/RLCDEL does NOT delete PPDS orders (used to in earlier versions of APO - think till 3.1).

There is no other easy way to delete the orders only in APO. But in the report under Control Parameters:

Delete Orders - just deletes the order in APO

Send Deletion - sends the deletion event to external system which means to R/3 if you have an active integration model.

So if you select both Delete Orders and Send Deletion it becomes same as "APO and R/3" of RLCDEL.

Thanks,

Somnath

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadat,

I can not comment on deleting transaction data in R/3. But if you have transaction data in R/3 for a location product which is planned in APO then you should be having relevant active integration models.

So as you delete the transaction data in R/3 the same deletion flag will transfer to APO and delete the transaction data. In case due to some reason this deletion queue gets stuck in the CIF you can also use the Delta Report (/SAPAPO/CCR) to reconcile and delete the transaction data in APO (for the data deleted in R/3).

In APO you can only delete transaction data created in APO which primarily includes Planned Orders, Purchase Requisitions. You can use the report /SAPAPP/DELETE_PP_ORDER to delete such orders in APO (and the deletion happens in R/3 as well). Alternatively transaction /SAPAPO/RLCDEL can be used to delete SNP created transaction data in APO.

Thanks,

Somnath