cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on running DI template installer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On running the DI template installer i encountered the following error.

Element 'SAPConfigLib.JDI.Unclassified.configureCms':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.JDI.Unclassified.configureCms':Error during executing Java Reflection:Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

This was thrown in the 21st(last step) - 'Import Bulid Plugins'. But the progress indicator showed 100%. For all the previous steps, the state was shown as 'Import successful'.

What could be the problem?

thanks n regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these links..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Were you able to resolve this issue. I am getting the same exact issue. Can you please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Vasu Pabbaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shyam.

You can find information what DI Template Installer does

in each step.

help.sap.com - Post Installation Steps of Usage Type DI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/44/60dc1943c2311ce10000000a155369/frameset.htm

So, please check what would be the reason and if necessary,

you have to manually do some settings and run Template

Installer again.

Good Luck.

Sejoon