cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Mapping Error using JDBC adapter JDBC - SAP - JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing an issue in XI BPM in my QA system .

My scenario involves a JDBC sender adapter which calls an SQL in the legacy database , a BPM which process the SQL resultset and IDoc send from BPM to R/3.Once IDoc is send successfully to R/3 XI BPM sends a response back to legacy database.

There are 4 mapping transforations inside BPM.

First XI executes an SQL in the database and then transforms it using BPM steps.

I have not made any changes in the mapping or within BPM.

However since last week the BPM is failing . When I checked the error log I found out the error due to mapping transformation in one of the steps.

In fact XI fails to successfully map in that step.

The same BPM and mapping works fine in the Production system.

However when I manually tried to test the BPM and the mappings with Production payload in XI QA system it again failed.

I believe the message is failing not due to data problem.

I also tried by deactivating and reactivating the XI sender channel which calls the SQL in the database.

Then I tried by restarting all backgrounds jobs related to BPM.

Both apprpoaches failed.

I am getting the following error in transformation step.

<b>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeExceptionRuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</b>.

Any inputs will be very helpful and rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide more detailed exception trace.

Also, I have seen some cases where the imported/deployed classes simply disapeared!!!

I had to make dummy changes in all my message mappings and activate them in order to get them working.

Regards,

Henrique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test the Mapping specified in Transformation step with production payload in IR.

Thanks,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already tested the mapping using the production payload.

Thanks,

KP