cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

651 return delivery - post stock to unrestricted WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i posted this in pp but thought i may get more responses here.

at some point a 651 was done against a return delivery with a 651 movement. i dont think the 651 was completed correctly for wm because when an attempt to do a 453 to take the return stock to unrestricted is done, no quantities are available. there are open post changes for the stock available qty is zero but you can see that the amount exists in "stock placement qty" how do you place the stock into available qty or can you reverse the 651 to start over?

When the return 651 is done it goes to interim WM 904 bin with the return delivery number. What movement/transaction should someone use at this point? I think that is where this is failing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following are few movement types related to SD.

601 GD goods issue:delvy

602 RE goods deliv. rev.

641 stck in trans.

642 RE stck in trans.

651 GD return.del. returns

652 GD return.del. retn reversal

653 GD returns to un-restricted use.

654 GD returns to un-restricted use reversal.

655 GD returns to Quality Inspection

656 GD returns to Quality Inspection reversal.

657 GD returns to blocked

658 GD returns to blk. reversal.

You can go to Vl03N - goods movement data tab - Against movement type fields press F4. Then you will get the movement type list.

Reward points if this is helpful.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your scenario MTO or MTS?

If it is MTS then you can try first 457 transfer posting then use 321....

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm certainly behind re: following up on here.

it was operator error as i suspected. they weren't using LU04, LT24 and LB11 or even LL01 to monitor movements.

Instead of completing the open TRs / post changes they used LT01 999 movements to move stock. I processed the open post changes after all of this, but since stock was moved out of the interim bins a number of times with 999 movements their WM had a messy stock overview. It required doing some 'backwards' 999 movements to complete the requirements.