cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PriceCondition Date for UTXJ ( For tax code determination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus!

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Recently we have introduced the new tax codes with SECess on service tax. The necessary condition records for tax code determination cond type UTXJ were maintained. The new tax codes are valid w.e.f 11.05.2007

But we are facing problem in the Contracts billing due to this.

The old / existing/ running contracts being billed in current date are picking up old tax codes. This is happening even if we are creating new line item in those contracts. On the contrary if fresh contracts are created they pick up new tax codes.

Whats the way out so as to Bill the existing contracts at new tax code ?

Suitable rewards for detailed answers.

Best regards,

Kaustuv Basu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SAP gurus, once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi basu

why dont u give the value of the service tax in front of the jser condition type and assign to any one of the existing tax codes in ftxp.

do reply if am wrong

award if itis help ful

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which date are you using to search for UTXJ ?

If it's service rendered date - you can just set it on item level for example in userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp (main program - saplv60a).

As an option - check how this date is populated on invoice and modify corresponding field in the contract so new tax code is selected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siarhei

Yes it is the service rendered date komk-fbuda that has been set for utxj cond type. ( price date indicator is 'blank' i.e for taxes it is komk-fbuda)

Can you please explain in detail how to set it at item level thru the user exit mentioned by you.

For information, I had tried to change the Price date, Billing date, Doc date at the header level as well as item level. But still the condition price date picked up for UTXJ is the old date. I think it is picking up the service rendered date initially set during creation of the contract. How can we change that date. Pls advice.

I think you have understood the requirement correctly.

Assure you full reward pts for the answer.

warm regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would try to either change VBRP-FBUDA in userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp (rv60afzc) or set TKOMK-FBUDA in userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk (rv60afzz).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siarhei

Sorry for the late reply....

I had actually found the fields which were actually triggering the Condition price date determination for UTXJ and other Tax cond types.

In the Contract, it is the Service rendered date (komk-fbuda), which determines the tax cond price date. This you had said correctly.

In the Invoice however, the service rendered date is determined by the Billing date in the Billing Plan tab page. Subsequently the Tax cond price date is same as the vbrp-fbuda.

Your answer has been very helpful in understanding the logic in the user exits, which were already active.

We were able to overcome the problem.

Thanks and regards,