cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xerces.jar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I have xerces SAX and DOM parser Implementation classes for my project. So Added xerces.jar to the ear project an deployed it. On redeploying the application I get the following exception:

May 24, 2007 1:55:11 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] INFO:

[039]Additional log information about the deployment

07/05/24 13:54:51 - EAR file uploaded to server for 2172ms.

07/05/24 13:55:08 - ERROR: Not updated. Deploy Service returned ERROR:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/SBM..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SBM in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SBM in container EJBContainer.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:682)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1278)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:320)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:198)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SBM in container EJBContainer.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:415)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:321)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.begin(UpdateTransaction.java:164)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:326)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3184)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:670)

... 10 more

Caused by: javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl not found

at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderFactory.java:99)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.xml.XMLSessionGenerator.generateXml(XMLSessionGenerator.java:48)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeployAdmin.deploySingleJar(DeployAdmin.java:567)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.deploy.DeltaDeployAdmin.makeUpdate(DeltaDeployAdmin.java:185)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.makeUpdate(EJBAdmin.java:546)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.makeComponents(UpdateTransaction.java:400)

... 16 more

For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

07/05/24 13:55:08 - ***********************************************************

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Info: End of log messages of the target system.

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Info: ***** End of SAP J2EE Engine Deployment (J2EE Application) *****

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Error: Aborted: development component 'SBM'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.05.24.13.54.30'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/SBM..

Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SBM in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SBM in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Info: Starting to save the repository

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Info: Finished saving the repository

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Info: J2EE Engine is in same state (online/offline) as it has been before this deployment process.

May 24, 2007 1:55:08 PM Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Questions:

-

1. Is it possible to add the xerces.jar to the System classpath

2. Any other recommendation to add the xerces.jar whithout conflicting with the XML parser used by the application

3. If I want to use the same JAXP classes for SAX and DOM what are the class names for SAX and DOM Implementation and how to add it to my application

I' using Netweaver application server 2004s Java SP9.

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I referred to the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/b6/8097f5a5edea4f8dfc87ac87082b22/frameset.htm

Was able to point to the xmltoolkit from IDE and not use the xerces parser for now.

Need to understand how to use my xerces.jar with my application without interferring with the Application redeployment problem.

Regards,

Ravi