cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step by step procedure for smart froms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send me some link about smart from creation procedure.

My requirememnt is to print the vbak-header details on below header window n vbap-item details,total quantity per page,total amount on page, on main window tec.

Thanks & regards

santhosh kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

since you are new to smartforms i'll give u the steps in how to create smartforms:

STEP1: Goto transaction SMARTFORMS..enter the smartform name for ex: Zsmart_test and click on create.

STEP2: After clicking on create button, you will go inside...now in that there will be 2 nodes i.e. Global settings and Pages and WINDOWS

STEP3: in Global settings you will be getting 3 sub nodes:

a) form attributes : in this you will be defining the page format.

b) Form Interface : in this you will be importing data from print program to smartform. in this the IMPORT tab is used to pass single data from print program to smartform where as we can directly pass an internal table in TABLE tab.

NOTE : the structure of internal table should be same in both i.e in print program as well as in smartform.

c) Global definitions: Any operation which you want to do it within the smartform u can define it in global definitions.

STEP4: By default there will be always one page. now go on creating windows on that pages by right clicking on that page --> create window.

STEP5: once all the windows are being created you can allign them by clicking on FORM PAINTER push button...also you can arrange the size of that window...

STEP6: Now write code in SE38 for that smartform...

once all the data is populated...you need to call the smartform using following function module.

SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME

this function will generate the function for your smartform

STEP7: after this all the data will be passed to smartform, display the data by definining text in respective windows...

hope this will atlease help u to create a smartforms...

please reward points in case usefull

regards,

prashant