0 Kudos

can we assign two pricing procedure to the same sales area

please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can .

provided if the custome and document pricing procedures are different.

reward if it is help ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing a strange problem

i m having some material which is under one division one distribution channel and one sale organization,and also the customer is same,but the customer some times taking the product for internal use of their company so they order it as general product and charging 4% tax on it

and some times they are asking product as spare and the spare is rate is hihg ,the tax is 12.5%then additional cess and exice duty is there

so the treat ment is totally different

can any body help me to solve this

shoud i make another division

should i make another distribution channel shoud i use another pricing procedure

should i use another order type to raise the order

please please solve the problem

now tell two pricing procedure will help or not???????????????

regards

subrat

subratpanda23@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subrat,

best way to do is create a sperate document type for internal customers....

reard if it helps..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

subrat,

as per my suggestion no need to go for two different pricing proc, activate valuation type in your system & create access sequence which have valuation type as the field now suppose for general use maintain condition record 4% & other for 12.5%

i think this will help you ..

regards,

amit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have one of the paramter different from the other one.

As you have told for the same sales area so Sales Org + Dist Ch + Division remains constant. You can have different DocPrPoc and CustPrPoc.

Sales Org + Dist Ch + Division + Document Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure

Thanks

-Biswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

then if i m including the two pricing procedure then how the system will read which pricing procedure is to be followed as the customer and material is also same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUSTOMER MASTER YOU GIVE CUS.PRICING PROCEDURE...AS 1. AND IN SALES DOCUMENT YOU HAVE DOC.PRICING PROCEDURE.. BY TEHSE COMBINATION YOUR PRCING PICKS..

REWARD IF IT HELPS.

RAMKI

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

e.g. u have standard price each per sales doc type ,contarcts , customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

Pricing Procedure Determination

This happens with the following details

Sales Org + Dist Ch + Division + Document Pricing Procedure + Customer Pricing Procedure

If you are retaining the first three entries then you may have to change either Document Pricing Procedure or Customer Pricing Procedure to make the entry unique. Only then the system will allow you to save the same.

I would suggest change Customer Pricing Procedure as this is would be an easier option and comes handy.

Feel free to ask questions ! If any

Reward if it helps

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

Yes we can use any number of pricing procedures to sales are.,

Mainly i n OVKK the pricing procedure is determined by sales area+customer pricing procedure & doccument prcing procedure,as long as customer & Doccument procedure changes we can use any number of pricing procedures

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, but you should change customer pricing procedure or document pricing procedure...

reward if it helps..

ramki