cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification by SMS (mobile phone text msg)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem

one of our employee (former) has a mobile phone - he put something in SAP that next person who takes mobile phone after him NOW gets everyday msg on that phone :

Jobs_finished_with_errors_or_delayed

so I gues that one of Jobs goes wrong...

but PROBLEM is - how to find that , where is that notification . I need to cancel that.

I don't know on which user that Job/Jobs are establish and what are that jobs...

so - any help please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you know the interface team, please ask them which job has this workflow transmission from SAP to their system. They can approximately tell you the time during which the message has come to their system. Based on that you can verify the job name which got executed during that time and then decide whether that is the correct job due which the error message was transmitted to your mobile through workflow or some other mechanism.

Once that is decided, you can stop that workflow or the transmission to the mobile phone.

If there is no interface system and the message comes directly from SAP, then check the SMS timing with the background job timing and then find out the job's name.

Pls assign reward point if this approach helps.