cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

database table for output condition records

Former Member

Hi

Can anyone let me know " in which database table the condition records of output type will get stored?" . please let me know the table names related to output.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasarao,

Check the table <b>TNAPR</b> in SE16. It will have all the output condition records assigned through transaction NACE.

You can find the output types in the field KSCHL of TNAPR table. It also consists the output type and the layout and print program assigned to the the output type.

You can see the list of processed document through output types in the table NAST.

Thanks,

Vinay

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

petra_just
Active Participant

Hi Srini,

The database table where output condition records are stored is  NACH.

Its large and you can best access it with KNUMH.

You can find out KNUMH for your condition type by finding the condition table in customizing of the access sequence(s) and putting a B in front. say B901. In Se16, u get KNUMH for all your conditions.

Then, u go to NACH and paste all your KNUMH. u get the condition records and all related data.

Hope it helps

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table  -NACH

Field - KSCHL (output type) and execute, It shows the output records.

Regards,

Parthiban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivasarao,

Tables : NAST and TNAPR (Acess either from SE11 or SE16).

Reward points if this is helpful.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Output conditions records are to be stored in the transaction se11 and enter the table kshcl.

Reward me the points

Rgds

yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In table NAST,You can check fields in SE11

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Output condition records are to be stored in database table0.(kschl),Go to se11 and check this and and you problem is solved.

Rewards me points if it usefull to you

Rgds

Yepuri