cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to extend customer from one division to another division

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all, how can i extend customers from having same sales organization and distribution channel but to different division:

i have few customers belongs to sa:3000

dc:100

div:50

as i need to extend some customers to another division:

example; for sa:3000

div:40

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Extend Customer master: T.code - XD01:

In XD01, enter Account Group, Customer Code, Company Code, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel & Divission. Also ensure to maintain reference Customer, reference Company Code, reference Sales Organization, reference Distribution Channel & reference Division --> Enter. Most of the fields will be copied by default, but some fields will not be copied & they have to be maintained in the same manner how we create a new customer.

To Extend Material Master: T.Code - MM01:

In MM01, Enter the Material Code & reference Material Code --> Enter.

Select the Tab pages to be maintained & go to organization data & maintain the details like Delivering Plant & Reference plant, Storage location & reference storage location, Sales Organization & reference Sales Organization, Distribution Channel & reference Distribution channel & so on ... --> Enter. Most of the fields will be copied by default, but some fields will not be copied & they have to be maintained in the same manner how we create a new material.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

In XD01 down there is refernce customer,So t here give your existing customer & to the customer to whom should you extend give in the upper fields

and run the transction

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to XD01 and give the same customer number, same sales area and below, you have reference under that u give same customer number and

sa:3000

div:40

and enter...then it will extended.

Reward if it helps...