cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice --> SocketTimeoutException (several questions)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well a client is using a wsdl to generate a proxy for communicate with XI.

While he is sending data he is receiving this error message:

Message : [11788686487656554821201601074] [SendSapportWorker] An error has occured during call of MI_XYZ

Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out. Workflow will abort

Well he reported that sometimes the response time is about 20000ms while processing the message. So he would like me to explain about this problem but i have no clue where to check and how to solve the problem.

On the other hand they have the problem that they have to send all the data given in the wsdl. We have another client which is using the same wsdl and both are sending different data which the Webservice has to handle.

When i created a proxy from the wsdl i found inside a java class which describes a data value a term:

FIELDINFO[0].nillable = false;

I think this is the problem while they have to send all the data because the Proxy is giving the precondition of sending all data.

Last question: the wsdl is generated from a asynchronous interface - i read about it has to be synchron?! is this right? Where is the difference!?

br Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>Last question: the wsdl is generated from a asynchronous interface - i read about it has to be synchron?! is this right? Where is the difference!?</i>

You can expose both Inbound and outbound message interfaces as webservices in XI.

If you want to expose outbound message interface as a webservice, in the Sender SOAP adapter make the QOS as Exactly Once and then add the parameter <b>&QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce</b> to the WSDL's URL.

Regards

Bhavesh