cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt on RFC at receiver side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had some doubts in FILE to RFC scenario plz kindly answer to this questions ur help will be more valuable.

1. Is it necessary to create RFC destination on ISERV pointing towards receiver syst?or on receiver syst pointing towards XI?

2.i'm using BAPI_GOODS_MVT_CREATE so what will be the bapi returning parameter values for that?

3.in FILE to RFC scenario after registering senders non-sap syst in SLD ,can i create B.SERVICE directly in I.D?

4.canbody give info on REGISTERING OF QUEUES what is this concept ?

we have to check this in SMQR or SXMB_ADMIN?

what we have to do in realtime REGISTER or UNREGISTER them?

Plz kindly answer to this questions as many as possible?

points will be awarded for most valuable answers.

Regards,

smitha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>> 1. Is it necessary to create RFC destination on

> ISERV pointing towards receiver syst?or on receiver

> syst pointing towards XI?</i>

You do not need any RFC destinations when using the Receiver RFC adapter. You just create a Receiver RFC adapter with the details pointing to your R3 system.

<i>> 2.i'm using BAPI_GOODS_MVT_CREATE so what will

> be the bapi returning parameter values for that?</i>

In the IR, you can check the Response XML of the same BAPI or execute the BAPI from SE 37 and check it out.

><i>> 3.in FILE to RFC scenario after registering

> senders non-sap syst in SLD ,can i create B.SERVICE

> directly in I.D?</i>

This is optional . if you have created a 3rd Party Business System you can use this as bioth the sender and receiver or you can use a Business Service created in the Integration Directory.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is it necessary to create RFC destination on ISERV pointing towards receiver syst?or on receiver syst pointing towards XI?

You can create RFC on XI pointing to ISERV or in RFC adapter give all paramters pointing to ISERV. About receiver syst pointing to XI, as you hav mentioned bout return parameters in point 2 so you will require RFC on receiver pointing to XI.

2.i'm using BAPI_GOODS_MVT_CREATE so what will be the bapi returning parameter values for that?

In IR you can check response msg of this BAPI or other option is GO to SE37 in application system & give this bapi name & chk in export parameters of BAPI (EXPORT paramter of BAPI will be returned by BAPI).

3. If you are already registering you system in SLD then why to use B SERVICE. You can directly use B Systems.

4 You can register queues in SXMB_ADMIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

3.in FILE to RFC scenario after registering senders non-sap syst in SLD ,can i create B.SERVICE directly in I.D?

You can even create a biz service without registering in SLD if its any third party,.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

<i>we have to check this in SMQR or SXMB_ADMIN?</i>

you can use both.

in sxmb_adm, u have option to activate also.

<i>what we have to do in realtime REGISTER or UNREGISTER them?</i>

You reg/dreg your queue only when you have problem in debugging.

regards

krishna