cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Delivery not possible, customer marked for deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a rather urgent issue on our hands. We want to ship out a sales order, but we can not create the delivery. We get the following error message:

"Business partner 381074 is marked for deletion"

"Message no. VP 191"

The strange thing is that the sales order is created for Sales Organization FR60, while the deletion marker is set for Sales Organization GB60. How can we solve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also make sure if the Sales office, Shipping Point fields in the <i>Sales, Shipping</i> tabs of the <b>XD02</b> transaction are as desired.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Customer Master Data is perfectly maintained. We haven't had problem before, while the deletion marker for Sales Area GB60 was set in 2005 already.

I have found out that the problem seems to be rooted in another SAP client (at production site) and have transferred to the responsible team. Thank you all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you have extended the customer for another sale area.. so goto VD05 and and give GB60 and sale area unblock and creat sale order..

reward if it helps..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry

VD06... i think you have set deletion for all sales arae.. goto vd06..and remove check for all areas and select you sale area..

reward if it helps.

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have applied for authorization to be able to check trx VD06. I think however that this will not be the cause of the problem, because our customer master data representative has already looked at this problem. He probably already checked this trx. I will confirm my findings. If any other options are to be looked at, please tell me. Customer wants the goods to beshipped asap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan.,

That only seems to be the problem Go through XD06,Once

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any other options to check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goto <b>XD02</b>,put the sales area data for which you want to take the block off, and once you are in the screen, goto <i>Extras-> Blocking Data</i> and take the block off.

Also remember to take the block off the sales order <b>VA02</b>.

Hope this helps

Raghu