cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Using a return document we got 1 material returned. we created like this.

Returns order>returns delivery>PGR>Credit Memo> Accounting document(automatically generated) and this accounting document is cleared.

Now in document flow system shows as Returns order "being processed", all other documents completed, accounting document cleared.

In Returns Order system displays it's header and item status as partially delivered, in this return order we have qty as 1 and it shows as delivered, still it displays partially delivered. I guess that because of this status it is shown as "being processed" in document flow. Can any one throw light on this issue what could be the reason.

this is an incident, not regularly happens.

Thanks in advance

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the description what I feel is check up the Returns order quantitiy in the order and the Returns delivery quantity in the delivery.The delivery quatntity may be less than that in the order. You will need to Deliver ( PGR) the rest of the quantity.invoice and clear the accounting docuement.

Reward Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

This is not happening regularly. This is only an incident happened to two documents.

This is not a configuration problem, we might missed some data which updates the

document flow. If you know the field or value which might cause this, let me know.

Thanks

Venkat.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control check at item level ,Update document field should be "X"(Update document flow)

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit