cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualified Table mapping for Business content-Customer Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... For Customer master data.. If I am using pre defined maps for customer given by SAP... For Qualified table It is not mapping all the fields..

I just want to confirm that I have to map all qualifiers in Main table and have to create compound field for tables which have more than one qualifier... Am I right? Please let me know..as I have to resolve on urgent basis...

Also when I am trying to create compound field, I have to save map which will update the default map DEBMDM06.. Am I Right?

Send me your number if you can..i will call to confirm..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before populating the Qualified table with data when adding main table records, you must have the Qualified table's non-qualifiers prepopulated. This prepopulation is a separate step where you will load all non-qualifier values. At this step, you will NOT load the qualified table data.

Previously, I wrote an SDN article (coincidently on Customer ) that discusses this step. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/16511098-0d01.... Sorry this link is an internal SAP link.

Once you have the non-qualifier data loaded, then the Create Compound Field will show your qualifier table as being available when loading the main records.

Best of luck,

Kristin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin, In my case out of 6 qualified lookup table provided by business content.. In my R/3 I have data only for one table... I have uploded non qualifier in look up and then only I am trying to upload main table.... Because I don't have data in other tables My Idoc dosen't content that segment itself..is this a problem? Please lem me know on urgnet basis...

Also Import server is not working in this scenario..it is showing importX error and sometimes structuralX error....

Please reply ASAP...

It is very urgent...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize for the delay ad in not getting back to you sooner.

Make sure that not only is your lookup table populated, but also the Qualified table's non-qualifiers. This does take 2 imports to preload this data. First to the lookup table (if one is being used) and then to the Qualified table's non-qualified fields. Then after this is complete you can combine the fields and load the records.

Kristin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right,

Once you mapped all non-qualifiers, you should be able to create a compound field that is the combination of all of them.

You do not have to mapp all qualifiers, but as soon as you map one, you need to map the non-qualifiers as well.

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it is not allowing me to create? I am currenly working on Customer business content... Credit card qualified table..it contains 7 Qualifier.. But I am not able to create compound field.... I have done mapping successfully for Sales data qualified table and it was allowing me to create compound field...