cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'class' or 'interface' expected_Error while activating mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting this error while activating a mapping that has UDF's.

The UDF is a very simple one and there is nothing wrong with the arguments, syntax or anything in the UDF. But it simply won't activate.

<b>usr/sap/XD1/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map61cac6300a2c11dc88597a0eca04c2f3/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EMATRIXtoSAP_MaterialMaster_.java:843: 'class' or 'interface' expected public String simplemap$(String firstarg,String secondarg,Container container){ ^

/usr/sap/XD1/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map61cac6300a2c11dc88597a0eca04c2f3/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EMATRIXtoSAP_MaterialMaster_.java:879: 'class' or 'interface' expected } ^

/usr/sap/XD1/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map61cac6300a2c11dc88597a0eca04c2f3/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EMATRIXtoSAP_MaterialMaster_.java:880: 'class' or 'interface' expected ^</b>

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Regards,

Balaji.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is definitely a problem in your UDF. Maybe you have put an supernumerary } in any UDF.

You can test your UDF externally:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/30/test-user-defined-functions-for-the-xi-graphical-mapping-tool-in-developer-studio

Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Even I got the same problem when i tried to create UDF and I was unable to rectify the error .However It got solved when used the following piece of Code of

SAP XI Lookup API: the Killer

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/03/27/sap-xi-lookup-api-the-killer

just copy paste the RFC look up code in ur UDF,modify the import export parameter and get it executed.

Regards

Ashwin M

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

I would suggest you to disable the fields used in UDF and try once again. If it is successful then it is the problem with the UDF. If yes then can you give the UDF what you are using and its purpose? This is because if some problem is there in UDF somebody from SDN can help you.

---Satish