cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent.........Urgent.........Urgent.........Urgent.........Urgent.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I created a No CHARGE ORDER (means Value is zero) for my customer.....delivery has been done and accounting got cleared.

Now i dont wana give it for No CHARGE....i wana charge customer........

so i have created <b>CREDIT MEMO REQUEST</b> with respect to <b>BILLING</b> and

then <b>CREDIT MEMO</b> with respect to <b>CREDIT MEMO REQUEST</b> to settle it first.....

then will go for debit memo request and debit memo....

Problem is which document should i take reference for debit memo request????

If am taking billing document as reference......i will get same zero value form billing in my debit memo request....i want its orginal value say 111rs.....

ghassan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step-1 Create Debit memo request with reference to billing

step-2 Select the material and go the pricing condition

step-3 Press UPDATE button and select carried out new pricing.

thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ghassan

you can create debit memo request with reference to billing only

and debit memo with reference to debit memo request, but

Either debit memo request level or debit memo, update the new pricing, so automatically price will be copied with <b>UPDATE</b> option in SAP(make sure condition record maintained for that material).

Please let me know further help

Rewards If helps

regards

Suresh Nagamalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh

thanks for ur reply!!!!

Condition records are maintained for that material!!!!! but how to update price in debit memo request leevel...........can u tell me in detail starting from creating debit memo request with reference to billing???

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghassan,

Create debit memo and update the new price at debit memo level.

this will solve your problem.

Rewards if helps

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suresh....

We can easily do debit memo...but with what reference......we need to keep track of the issue...cant create debit memo just like that....

Can it possible to change item category manually in debit memo ??

Ghassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghassan,

Creation of debit memo will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I agreed to what you saying!!!!!

here we already billed customer with no charge( No Value) and accounting got cleared......how can i charge the customer for the same material and quantity again???

So we are creating credit memo to tally it and charging the customer with new price using debit memo!!!!!!!! hope u all got it!!!

problem is if am using billing as reference document for debit memo request ....same zero value from billing would come in debit memo request....Billing document conatins zero value since it is refernced by its previous documents say no charge order .BUT we want orginal price of material should coem in debit memo request......

waiting for ur reply

Ghassan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghassa.,

Why are you going for credit memo request,Instread create debit memo request as you should get money from the customer.,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghassan,

If you wanted to charge the customer you should have created the debit memo and not a crdeit memo.

But now since the credit memo has been created, pls now create a Billing Doc of type S2 (Cancel of Credit Memo) against the Credit memo and then create a debit memo.

Hope this helps.

Reg

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghassan,

You dont have to create the credit memo request. Instead create the debit memo request with reference to the billing document and charge the difference.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah