cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending 2 different idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario with BPM where i need to receive two different idoc. In this when I trigger from SAP one by one IDOC1 and IDOC2 it is executing properly but in case if I use transaction WE14 it is getting stucked in the loop step in BPM and it is not coming out. Actually the condition of the loop is infinite but designed a block in such a way this it receive IDOC2 we need to receive IDOC1. I used the same way in standard pattern in software component SAP BASIS in which http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns in that Integration process BpmPatternCollectMessage.

Please help me out how to solve this problem

Regards,

Dhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>> but designed a block in such a way this it receive IDOC2 we need to receive IDOC1

as the execution of IDOC2 is dependant on IDOC1,then it will get stuck if both of them reaches at the same time,u need to make sure that IDOC1 reaches first and IDOC2 reaches next.

u can use a wait step to delay IDOC2

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Thankyou, I chaged as mentioned below but now it more time to send the idoc even thought i specified 1 minute in wait step.

please tell me wt need to be done.

Regards,

Dhill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you are using the option Trigger Immediately in WE21.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jai,

I am triggering the IDOC by using WE14 by giving multiple idocs. Here if totally there 10 idocs, the 10th idoc will be IDOC2 and the rest are IDOC1. Yes i am using the option trigger immediately only.. please comment

Regards,

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In outbound partner profile you can set a queue processing (systems >6.2 or 6.4) maybe it will help.

Regards,

Wojciech