cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Adobe Live cycle designer to ABAP workbench --urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am using SFP transaction to creation of Adobe forms .I am doing it for the first time . I just got front end installed with adobe livecycle . should i do anything more to get the designer in the layout tab of SFP transaction .

I am currently getting a error sapofficeintegration trace 141 .. I have not configured ADS is this because of this .

Regards

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got a problem with the designer too ;-(

I want to develop interactive forms with webdynpro abab.

after creating the context-nodes and the template-source the designer will open.

but i have got 2 problems.

- the toolbar / menubar (EDIT, View, Inster, etc.) is visible but without any function

- in Properties i can only choose the standard layout type, but i want an ZCI layout type

<b><u>further questions :-)</u></b>

- If i use ZCI layout type - do i need to enable actice-X scripting in the IE?

- Is ZCI available in my system

( - SAP-Logon: 6405.5.24.1025 Patchlevel 24

- SAP BASIS 7.0 Level 10 - SAPKB70010

- SAP System ComponentVersion: SRM 5.0 - SAPKIBKT07

)

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you use ZCI option there's no others manipulation or customizing to be done on client size . User will be able to modify the forms without any Active-X but for this you must had script in your forms ( When you're on the layout screen of your PDF , go to utilities and then insert WebDynpro Script ) .

Take care of ALD version, it works fine with 7.1 , if necessary update it .

Hope it's help you .

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will require ADS to run the Adobe output programms. NO other option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that I need to have ADS . But intially for developing forms how what is the SAP GUI front end i need to have an what else I need to do to get the designer integrated with SFP transaction ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

"Server: SAP Web AS 6.40 Java (for all scenarios), SAP Web AS 6.40 ABAP (if you are looking at high-volume print scenarios), Adobe document services (run-time component), Adobe Credential (for creating interactive PDF forms)

Frontend: SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio with Adobe LiveCycle Designer (for Web Dynpro for Java development) and/or SAP GUI 6.40 with Adobe LiveCycle Designer (or 6.20 - for developing in SAP Web AS 6.40 ABAP), Active Component Framework (for filling interactive forms in a Web Dynpro application), Adobe Reader 6.0.2 or higher (on the frontend PC)" - from <b><a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2a8a0a37-0301-0010-f794-aecd1bb426e0#q-4">INteractive Forms FAQ</a></b>

I will suggest you to have Adobe Reader >7

SAP GUI with patchlevel >18.

ADLCD >= 7.

Even you dont have ADS you must be able to see ADLCD in SFP. but you wont be able to activate ya get the output.

if you have properly copied the ADLCD seperatley into the Adobe Folder. while clicking the layout tab. open the ADLCD seperately. see if it gets opened.

or design it in ADLCD and import and export the xdp through fb_xdp_down and fb_xdp_up transactions.

Hope these helps. do update and alos search in the Interactive Forms home page as well as the Forum to get the details. there are already many posts related to it.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.