cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracing 'Plugin HTTP' User / GET_POSSIBLE_AGENTS long running

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a User running Create Shopping Cart(BBPSC02), who shows up as Type 'Plugin HTTP' in SM04. This should be easy, but how do I put a Trace on this User? ST05 dosn't work, nor does setting a trace in SM50/SM51.

I want to see which object (Function Module, Method etc) is doing a Sequential Read on HRP1001 and where it is in the Call Stack.

The problem I'm trying to resolve is that Add Approver is performing badly, probably due to a custom implementation of IF_EX_BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET~GET_POSSIBLE_AGENTS calling an SAP standard Functional Module thousands of times.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through following links as well -></b>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

There is an option to trace a service in SICF for a particular user. Probably you can use that to see how that service is running for that user.

Gimme the pointsssss

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Explicitly what I am looking to do is watch the Process in SM50(SM51) and at the right moment use Program/Mode > Program > Debugging. Then I can see the Call Stack and check the last changes made to each program.

However, for SRM ('Plugin HTTP') Users the Debug screen is blank: no text at all, no code, all buttons/icons are blank. This happens even if debugging is activated in SICF and even if the same User to trigger Debug from SM50.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul.

I have 'BREAK username' hardcoded in my BADI. Remind me what an 'external' break-point is if this isn't one.

Whether I Activate Debugging including System Debugging generally in SICF or for the specific Sevices (e.g. /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02) I get a SAP GUI debugging screen, but in the SAP code that's initiating debug, not my custom BADI.

The browser shows an error page "Error when processing your request...The URL http://wfd-srm.companyname.com:6213/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart was not called due to an error.".

Is there a parameter that needs to be set somewhere?

Answers (0)