cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

when Iam creating customer it saying that allready account no 270 exist. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto number ranges and make it external and save..give now customer number extarnally.. and try to save.. i think that customer is already exsit with that number...

reward if it helps..

ramki

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pannala,

Pls confirm whether you want to create a new customer or want to extend the existing customer to a new Sales Org.

New Customer: If you want to create a new customer then you need to pick some other number since customer#270 already exist. It shows that you are using external number range. But if you change the number range to internal ( Transaction:SNRO) then VD01/XD01 will automatically create a new customer for you with a different number.

Extend To New Sales Org: Pls use VD01 and extend the customer to a new Sales Area by referring the existing customer#270.

Hope this answers your query. Pls award if helpful.

Reg

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pannala,

It appears that a customer is created with number '270' . Please check if a customer '270' is already created.

Go SE11 -> choose database table radio button -> enter KNA1 -> choose display -> display entries (enter 270 as customer in the selection screen).

You will be displayed with '270' customer details if it exists.

Reward points if this is helpful.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I Think The no u r using to create customer i salready there so check with vd02/xd02 , and per u r sales area .if customer is there with the same a/c no u need to create another one.

Hope it will help u out