cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple Ship to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement where in a sales order, the customer wants to order 2 materials and for the second material he wants to have a different Ship to party. I tried to change the Ship to at the item level but it is only display.

Any help on this please?

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You can have different Ship-To for different materials in a Sales Order. To give different Ship-To's do the following.

Step1: In your customer master maintain all the ship-to's under partner functions.

Step2: In the Sales Order, after entering all materials....select one of the material and select Item Level Details.

Step3: go to Partners Tab under Item Level details and change your Ship-to there.

Step4: Now go to the Shipping tab, and you will notice that your ship-to changed. (which you will see in display mode as you mentioned)

Reward Points If Helpful.

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even after executing the above steps explained by Nageshwar and Sree if you are still not able to change the ship to party in the sales order please try to enter the ship to party partner number again in the partner tab at line item as WE.

This will cause the flag next to the partner number (Item Partner)to be checked which means partner is valid at line item level.

This will solve your issue.

let me know if this does not solve the issue.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Please goto SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Partner Determination - Set up partner determination - Select"Set up partner determination for Sales document itemr" - in the partner functions in procedure check whether you have set the "Non Modifiable" flag - if yes then uncheck it and see if it allows you to change the ship to number.

Please also check the "Set up partner determination for Customer master" option for the non- modifiable flag.

Please reward option if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

first create another ship to party for that you need another patner deterimination.. aftre that ass that ship to in customer master of sold to.. so you have 2 ship to paties..

once you create sale order goto item level and there you see patner functions... for each line itemm so change there ship to parties according to material..

reward if it helps..

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Ki,

I already have multiple Shipto's in the customer master, the issue is when I try to go into the item level at the sales order and under Shipping tab, the Ship to is only display mode which means I cannot change it there.

regards,

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You can not have multiple ship to in a Sales Order. Ship to Party is a header data and cannot be changed at item level. It would need a separate development.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can not have 2 ship tos in header level.. gopto item level and and patner functions and give other ship to there...

when you r deliverying do two delievries...

reward if it helps..

ramki