cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Item List reversed in comparison to Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation where the item list on the PO is exactly reversed in comparison to Shopping Cart. We are on SRM 5.0 and Extended Classic Mode.

The shopping is created using free text items.

Most POs work properly. We just came across couple of them which have this problem.

All the items on the Shopping Cart are ordered from one vendor hence they end up on the same Purchase order.

Any suggestions where I should look for the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incase i understood you correctly, you want muliple POS for a same Shopping cart.

Incase you want to create multiple POs, use different vendors at the SC Item level, before ordering.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, the user showed a PO which has been generated which has the items listed exactly reversed in comparison to the Shopping cart.

All the items are ordered from one vendor and they end up on one PO (which is what we want). The issue is sort order of items.

Ex.

Shopping Cart

1. Pencils

2. Sharpners

3. Erasers

On PO

1. Erasers

2. Sharpners

3. Pencils

The only issue is sort order. Typically it matches. In this case it reversed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP functionality.

<u>Please raise a Customer OSS Message with SAP on this as well.</u>

<u>Also try this -></u>

This is only possible, by making changes at the BAPI level. Incase you have Backend as 4.7 enterprise edition or above, then you can enhance the BAPI and sort the PO Item accordingly. (Make changes Inside Function module - BAPI_PO_CREATE1 / BAPI_PO_CREATE - depending on your system configuration)

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul