Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebrint generation

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to generate business blueprint for mySAP SCM 5.0. It is giving only the content page (Table Of Content) in the beginning. It is not giving the actual general documentation. Please help. I have done it previously. I am running on 3.2

Points guaranteed.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

You will get only the documents under "Project documentation" tab. You wonn't get the documents from "General documents"tab.

Regards

Senthil

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your reply. I have done all these basic things. The problem seems to be something different and that's why I have posted here. One problem i suspect is I am doing in client 001. And i am not able to remote logon from SM59 also. Will that be a problem can anyone try to create remote logon to satellite system from client 001 of solman.

Thanks.

--Ragu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the selection pop up screen of the blueprint, under scope tab, uncheck the option " Only with documents", since you may not have attached documents to all the BBP steps.

Regards,

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

what version of Word are you using? The new version of Office was having issues for us and we had to use Office XP.