Did you mean: 

.Net / C# / SOAP Adapter / timeout / problem

Andrzej_Filusz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

Here is my scenario:

[.NET application]>[SOAP adapter]>[XI2.0]-->[SAP R/3]

I've noticed that there are timeout errors on the .Net application side - sometimes this application can't send a SOAP message to SOAP adapter. For example, when we sent 9 messages from an application, only 6 messages were received by an adapter (application couldn't send the rest messages because of timeout errors).

I wrote a simple application in java and I sent 30 messages (exactly the same like from .net application) and all of them were received by my SOAP adapter and then sent to XI.

I would be grateful for any hints.

Regards,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Hope you have got the solution for your problem.

I am also facing a similar problem. My scenario is like this :

[.NET application]>[SOAP adapter]>[XI3.0]-->[DB]

I want .aspx page to communicate with the XI server(through SOAP Adapter). My problem is with the sender end. I am having my .wsdl file, now how to make this communication happen.

My SOAP2DB scenario is working fine, i had checked it by hardcoding the xml structure in the ASP page.

Thanks,

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy and Suraj,

I have a similar requirement to implement a scenario from .Net Application to SAP R/3 using SOAP adapter and XI.

I am completely new to XI.

Can you please explain me in more detail , how this can be done, or point me to some How To guide which describes this particular scenario.

Looking forward for you help.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vivek