cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create custom (User defined) Status for a service message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a custom (User Defined) Status for a service message.

Using T-Code crm_dno_monitor, I open a service message.

Now I go to edit mode, For User Status, I want to add a new Menu Option say “Send to First Level”.

How do I proceed on this?

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to do some Config.

in SPRO follow this path

Solution Manager-> Scenario Specific Settings->Service Desk

->Status Profile->Change User Status For Status Profile.

Copy the Standard Status Profile for SLFN Transaction and Create a New Z Status Profile.. Include your Statues in this Status Profile..

Follow->Spro->Customer Relationship Management->Transactions->Basic Settings->Define Transaction types. assign the status profile to here.

Then GO to SLFN and Click on the Details Button. There u can find the Status Profile attached to the Transaction type.

You then use this status in actions.

Create Start Or Schedule conditions...

While Creating this conditions, when u double click on user status in Condition editor then you will be prompted for Status Profile, here should mention the newly created status profile.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rau

I have configured service desk and determination of business partners

Users can change status of service desk message trough B_USERSTAT Authorization object if the Actions (I have configured my own actions ) are available regarding the ticket status

I like to set conditions, sou2026 if service message are assigned to BASIS TEAM only this group must change service message status

Thereu2019s any way to do this trough authorization objects?? B_USERST_T maybe ? combination of B_USERSTAT & B_USERST_T (activation) ?? Status profiles & Authorization key & transactions types, actions profiles??

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rau

I have configured service desk and determination of business partners

Users can change status of service desk message trough B_USERSTAT Authorization object if the Actions (I have configured my own actions ) are available regarding the ticket status

I like to set conditions, sou2026 if service message are assigned to BASIS TEAM only this group must change service message status

Thereu2019s any way to do this trough authorization objects?? B_USERST_T maybe ? combination of B_USERSTAT & B_USERST_T (activation) ?? Status profiles & Authorization key & transactions types, actions profiles??

Best regards

Answers (0)