cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How sales order costing works . what are the configuration needed. and what are the t-codes used by end user.

kind advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It Depends on which type of costing you want to use, it is based on Business requirement.

1. Product costing

2. Unit Costing.

In terms of SD, U assign the Condition type EK02 to the Pricing procedure...

and create a Characteristics with the help of CO consultants.

Configure cost componenet stucture, Sale Order tick in Controllong area and defining of item category 22 (revenues) to the cost element and create a Settlement Rule and define whether u want to settle the cost against a PSG (proftitable segment or settle against a simple G/l).

and many more.. and finally define a report using KE30. all depends on your company business process.

Hope this will help and reward points if it is usefull.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give more details...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramki

for ex. one customer wanted new material which is make to order.

he want the price and company also wants know the cost of the material manufactured. and company adds the profit and gives the quotation. and manufactures the same and delivers. and i want to know how PP,MM and sd linked and what are the procedures needed and what are the configuration needed.

here i want also automatic costing and manual costing both types of unit costing and proct costing.

pls explain me in detail.

regards

ramchandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

you post this issue in PP... i think this will done by CS61.. produution BOM...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .,

As far i think sales order is related to costing at ORDER REASONS field we assign Order reasons to costing in spro

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana