cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Configuration objects Transport problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Interface determination and Receiver Agreement in Receiver determination has to be configured every time when we move our transports from DEV to QA and QA to production ?

Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If your able to import the objects , it means you dont have to redo the configuration:)

regards

krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you mean to ask should these task be done evrytime in every environment the answer is NO.

read my answer in this thread on how the ID objects are transported.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the question and the problem here?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does we need to configure every time( Interface Determinationa and Receiver agreement in Receiver Determination which are in ID) when we move our transports from DEV to QA or from QA to Production

Regards,

Vikram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not not at all. I understood the question a bit late ;-). Read the thread UI have pointed above. Let me know if you have further queries after you readthe thread.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In recent transports we faced the problem, we have configured the Interface determination and Receiver agreement in Receiver determination again in QA and Production.

Have we done any mistakes in sld or anywhere, please let me know when does this problem occur when we have to configure Receiver determination again in QA and Production.

Regards,

Vikram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me assue you that I have never made any changes manually on my Dev Box Ever.

1.If you create the Transport Targets for your Business Systems correctly such that all Source Business Systems are mapped to a Target Business System and

2. All the Target Business Systems belong to a Single Transport Group pointing to your QA / Prod Integration Server, things work like a charm.

As you do not have details, it would be very difficult to point fingers on what the issue was, but normally the problem is due to either of the above 2 not being done correct,.

Regards

Bhavesh